[Bioc-devel] New package submission failing only in devel due to dependent package errors

Daniel Cameron d@n|e| @end|ng |rom d@n|e|c@meron@com
Thu Apr 11 13:04:05 CEST 2019

The package adds structural variant functionality on top of
VariantAnnotation. It's been pretty stable for the last 18 months and
getting more users so I thought it was time to bit the bullet and get it
into BioConductor. install_github() isn't the ideal distribution mechanism
for a package with so many BioConductor dependencies.

https://github.com/Bioconductor/Contributions/issues/1079
http://bioconductor.org/spb_reports/StructuralVariantAnnotation_buildreport_20190411011937.html

No errors in the linux/mac builds although I did just add a warning from a
commit addressing review feedback.