[Bioc-devel] PoTRA function

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 8 22:04:40 CEST 2019

The function needs to be exported from the name space, and documented. Since you're using roxygen2, the relevant tag is

#' @export

above the definition of the function.

Martin

On 4/8/19, 4:00 PM, "Bioc-devel on behalf of margaret linan" <bioc-devel-bounces using r-project.org on behalf of scigenomics using gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi -

    Can anyone tell me how to make my main function PoTRA.corN immediately available to people who load the PoTRA library?

    I tried without importing a object containing the function but that approach didn’t work. Also during this test there was a file in the github repo that contained the PoTRA.corN function.

    Thanks.

    Sent from my iPhone