[Bioc-devel] Looking for a maintainer for the flowQB R/BioConductor package

Josef Spidlen j@p|d|en @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Apr 8 19:54:13 CEST 2019

Hi everyone,
I no longer have the time to keep maintaining the flowQB BioConductor
package, and so I was wondering if there is anyone else who would be
willing to take it on. Alternatively, we would have to deprecate and then
remove the package from the future BioConductor releases.

Best,
Josef

--
Josef Spidlen, Ph.D.