[Bioc-devel] Intermittent ExperimentHub problems in vignette build

Sarah Williams @@r@h@w||||@m@1 @end|ng |rom mon@@h@edu
Fri Apr 5 03:09:51 CEST 2019

Hi,

I'm getting an intermittent error for my package build (celaref) the past
two days - first on celarya2/malbec2 build (others ok), then today on
merida2/tokay2 instead (others ok).

It seems to be around using ExperimentHub (downloading example data) when
building the vignette - specifically errors of "database is locked" or
'Empty reply from server'.

Haven't been able to reproduce locally so I have no idea how to debug this?
Is there something I should be doing to reset caches/test on build servers?
(Do the build servers share the cache directory?) Or do I ignore it and
hope it was a connection blip...

Thanks.
Sarah.