[Bioc-devel] ENCODExplorer: file size error

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Thu Apr 4 20:32:47 CEST 2019

Bioconductor over the years has put in some new policies regarding file sizes.  Considering this is a data file  (from the looks of it a  .rda file),  we would highly recommended updating the package to utilized ExperimentHub and move the data to be stored in S3 bucket.

Please read over the following documentation and email me  (lori.shepherd using roswellpark.org) with any further questions regarding the conversion and upload of data.

https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/ExperimentHub/inst/doc/CreateAnExperimentHubPackage.html

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute