[Bioc-devel] How to define S4 method for class from another package

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@b|oc @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Apr 3 15:48:40 CEST 2019

Lots of package do this so probably you're missing a step, e.g., import(Biostrings) or importClassesFrom(Biostrings, DNAStringSet).

What makes you think it's not permissible?

Martin