[Bioc-devel] error in bumphunter unit test

Shepherd, Lori Lor|@Shepherd @end|ng |rom Ro@we||P@rk@org
Tue Apr 2 17:06:36 CEST 2019

The version of R devel being used could be significant.  There have been a number of changes in R devel that could be the culprit.

Could be completely unrelated but one such example is the random number generator updates:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2019-March/014776.html

Please make sure you are using the most recent R-devel.

The version of packages being utilized on the build system will be the versions listed in the build report page:

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/3.9/bioc-LATEST/

You could always do a BiocManager::valid() to test a valid install and if any packages should be updated.

Are you using a bioconductor provided devel docker images?  If you are, the devel docker image are updated weekly. You might want to pull the latest version. A locally pull docker image does not update automatically.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets