[Bioc-devel] paxtoolsr Bioconductor Push Issues

Augustin Luna @ugu@tin_lun@ @ending from hm@@h@rv@rd@edu
Sat Sep 29 15:32:40 CEST 2018

I'll keep that in mind and do it soon.

A bigger concern for me. Currently, I think that the development
version is passing checks while the the release version is not. I
committed a lot of changes, many interconnected and big, I'm unlikely
to be able tease out a narrow subset to fix the current release
version. What is the guidance? Commit this large batch of changes to
fix release or leave it in a broken state? I assume the next BioC
release is soon.

Augustin Luna