[Bioc-devel] Issue with syncing Github to Bioconductor /devel landing page

Bohdan Khomtchouk khomtchoukmed @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Sep 27 01:32:45 CEST 2018

I'm following the steps recommended at
https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/
but getting an unexpected error:

bohdankhomtchouk$ git merge upstream/master

merge: upstream/master - not something we can merge

I just updated https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/geneXtendeR less than
an hour ago so perhaps it takes a bit of time to appear on the Bioconductor
/devel landing page?

In other words, now that git clone
https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/geneXtendeR is giving me what I want
(the most updated version), is there anything else I need to do in order
for the /devel landing page to update itself?

Note: the /devel landing page says v.1.7.2 and I pushed v.1.7.2.  Perhaps
this is a mistake and I should have pushed v.1.7.3 in order for the changes
to be reflected?

--
Bohdan Khomtchouk, Ph.D.
AHA Postdoctoral Fellow, Gozani & Assimes Labs

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Information contained in this me...{{dropped:9}}