[Bioc-devel] Dependency to PEER

Robert Castelo robert@c@@telo @ending from upf@edu
Tue Sep 25 22:39:26 CEST 2018

hi,

it seems that the PEER repository hasn't been updated in the last 7
years and that the package is distributed under a GPL-2 license. if i'm
interpreting this correctly, you could copy&paste that code into your
package redistributing it under the GPL-2 license and asking the users
of PEER to cite the PEER paper when using it.

cheers,

robert.