[Bioc-devel] paxtoolsr Bioconductor Push Issues

Turaga, Nitesh Nite@h@Tur@g@ @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Thu Sep 20 22:50:39 CEST 2018

Hi Augustin,

There is a software package size limit to Bioconductor packages which is 5 MB. You cannot push because the pre-receive hook on the Bioconductor git repo is catching that it’s a bad commit.

I guess you are making a change to the jar file for the first time after the git-hooks have been put in place(about 9-10 months ago) to make sure that packages are obeying the 5MB limit. Is this accurate?

Best,

Nitesh