[Bioc-devel] Updating information on Bioconductor site

Robert M. Flight rflight79 @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Sep 15 19:40:47 CEST 2018

If the build report shows the right version, and the page doesn't appear to
be updated (make sure you are checking development page), try a hard
refresh on the page to make sure browser isn't using a cached version (I
think it is Ctrl+shift+F5 on chrome).

Robert