[Bioc-devel] Updating information on Bioconductor site

Martin Morgan mtmorg@n@bioc @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Sep 15 18:38:57 CEST 2018

On 09/15/2018 12:34 PM, Levi Waldron wrote:
> John, is your new version number reflected on the devel version of the
> package landing page and the build report? After you push a new version
> number to master, it will propagate the next day after overnight
> building/testing.
>
> AFAIK, there are only a few explanations for why git pushes do not show up
> on the package landing page (have I missed any?):
>
> 1. You didn't actually push to the relevant branch at git.bioconductor.org
> (e.g. you pushed to GitHub only, or pushed to master but checked the
> release landing page)
>
> 2. You didn't bump the version number
>
> 3. There was an error in the package build

maybe useful to remember that the build report is at

   http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/plotGrouper/

(replace 'devel' with 'release' for the release branch).

Martin