[Bioc-devel] Updating information on Bioconductor site

Robert M. Flight rflight79 @ending from gm@il@com
Sat Sep 15 04:59:04 CEST 2018

John,

I think that is all pulled directly from the corresponding sections in the
DESCRIPTION file. So you would have to modify the DESCRIPTION, version
bump, and push the changes up.

After the next build, the changes should propagate to the website.

Note that if you only do this on the master branch, I think the differences
will only appear for development version of the package. But next release
should be coming up in October some time, so that shouldn't be that big a
deal.

Cheers,

Robert