[Bioc-devel] iClusterPlus/iChip/iSeq packages

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Thu Sep 13 22:10:30 CEST 2018

Hi Quincy,

Your email has been updated. Please visit

  https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials

and activate your account with the Qianxing.Mo using moffitt.org<mailto:Qianxing.Mo using moffitt.org> address. Once activated you can login and see the SSH keys we have on file for you.

Valerie