[Bioc-devel] Access permissions for DMRcate

Tim Peters t@peter@ @ending from g@rv@n@org@@u
Wed Sep 12 05:13:49 CEST 2018

Hi BioC,

I'm attempting to sync the my repo https://github.com/timpeters82/DMRcate-devel with Bioconductor using the process here: http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/.

However I'm encountering the following error at Step 9:

timpet using goodnow-lab:~/Documents/DMRcate$ git push upstream master
FATAL: W any packages/DMRcate timpeters82 DENIED by fallthru
(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

and the repository exists

Here are my remotes:

timpet using goodnow-lab:~/Documents/DMRcate$ git remote -v
origin    https://github.com/timpeters82/DMRcate-devel/ (fetch)
origin    https://github.com/timpeters82/DMRcate-devel/ (push)
upstream    git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/DMRcate.git<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/DMRcate.git> (fetch)
upstream    git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/DMRcate.git<mailto:git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/DMRcate.git> (push)

Possibly related, I noticed that my Bioconductor Git Credentials page https://git.bioconductor.org/BiocCredentials/permissions_by_user/ only gives me access to my newer package "consensus", but not "DMRcate". Can I add DMRcate myself through some process, or alternatively can I get an admin to do so please?

Best,

Tim

--

Tim Peters, PhD

Bioinformatics Research Officer | Immunogenomics Laboratory | Immunology Division

Garvan Institute of Medical Research

384 Victoria St., Darlinghurst, NSW, Australia 2010

E: t.peters using garvan.org.au<mailto:t.peters using garvan.org.au> | W: http://www.garvan.org.au | P: +612 9295 8325

NOTICE
Please consider the environment before printing this email. This message and any attachments are intended for the addressee named and may contain legally privileged/confidential/copyright information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose, copy or distribute this communication. If you have received this message in error please notify us at once by return email and then delete both messages. We accept no liability for the distribution of viruses or similar in electronic communications. This notice should not be removed.