[Bioc-devel] Bioc2019 planning committee

Levi Waldron lw@ldron@re@e@rch @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Sep 10 22:32:20 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I'm organizing a planning committee for Bioc2019 in New York City (at NYU
and Rockefeller University), June 24-26. There is lots to be done including
peer review of proposed talks, workshops, and posters, developing the
programme, adapting the web site (e.g. see http://bioc2018.bioconductor.org/),
seeking sponsorship, promoting the conference, and creating next year's
workshop booklet (e.g. see https://bioconductor.github.io/BiocWorkshops/).
If you like to take part, let me know, and I will include you in a kick-off
planning meeting within the next couple weeks.

Sincerely,
Levi

--
Levi Waldron