[Bioc-devel] BSGenome submission Annotation pckg

Jose V. Die jodier@ @ending from @lumni@upv@e@
Thu Sep 6 19:01:41 CEST 2018

Sorry for the confusion. Rectifying my previous email: This time from my right Email address and showing the Subject.

Hello everyone.

We run two molecular breeding programs at the Department of Genetics (University of Cordoba) with the plant species asparagus and chickpea.
We made two BSgenome packages with their respective genome reference sequences and would like to make them available to everyone by contributing to the repository of Annotation packages.

Please, could you tell me what´s next.

Thanks,
Jose Die

The tarball packs are available here.