[Bioc-devel] Change the citation of my Bioconductor R package "BUScorrect"

Xiangyu Luo xyluo1991 @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Sep 3 13:10:23 CEST 2018

Dear All,

The citation information of my "BUScorrect" R package is shown as an R
package version (e.g., xxx, xxx, R package version 0.99.10.), but I want it
to be my original paper (e.g., xxx, xxx, JournalName).

I tried to manually insert the "CITATION" file in the "inst" folder, as
described in
https://cran.r-project.org/doc/manuals/r-release/R-exts.html#CITATION-files.
It works if the package is installed locally. However, when the package is
installed from the Bioconductor platform, the citation is still the R
package version.  I am wondering how to change the citation on Bioconductor?

Many thanks for your great help!

Xiangyu