[Bioc-devel] Activating account

Lan Huong Nguyen nlhuong90 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Oct 31 22:30:10 CET 2018

Hi!

Thank you very much for a detailed response!

I will check tomorrow for the build whether the files downloaded from the
server and the vignette rendering completed.

Thank you for clarification on the versioning. Now I understand that:
1. Bug fixes for the current release RELEASE_3_8, should be done by bumping
the version to 1.0.1, 1.0.2 etc. and pushing to upstream/RELEASE_3_8
2. New features/bug fixes for the development, i.e. master branch (future
RELEASE_3_9) should be done by bumping
version to 1.1.1, 1.1.2 etc. and pushing to upstream/master

I have another question on my user github repository. I noticed that a
 'bioc-gitadmin' <https://github.com/bioc-gitadmin> user changed
my DESCRIPTION file to 1.0.0 and then to 1.1.0 on my user github repository
at:
https://github.com/nlhuong/TimeSeriesExperiment
which seems odd, as all other packages have the version changes only on the
bioconductor repository and not on their own user github repo. Was this
done due to my package build
error caused by the vignette?

Best,
Lan