[Bioc-devel] Need update access agaisnt package 'banocc'

Shepherd, Lori Lori@Shepherd @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Tue Oct 30 12:23:33 CET 2018

The last push we had on the git server location was Oct 17th.

commit 9aee5761aaa97a063882a85295747640ec405dfb
Author: George Weingart <george.weingart using gmail.com>
Date:   Wed Oct 17 21:00:43 2018 -0700

    Updated the version number

We have not received any valid push after this date and this is Version: 1.5.2 as per the DESCRIPTION.  The package does not have a WARNING it has an ERROR but only in windows

 http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/banocc/

Your package will still be included in the release and we encourage you to look into this ERROR when you get a chance as having the package ERROR on windows will make in unavailable on this platform and lose a lot of potential users.  Let us know if you are having any troubles with the ERROR by starting a post at bioc-devel using r-project.org

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets