[Bioc-devel] RnBeads 2.0

Pages, Herve hp@ge@ @ending from fredhutch@org
Tue Oct 23 19:19:32 CEST 2018

Hi Fabian,

We'll take care of bumping all package versions (assumed to be in x.y.z
format) to the next even y for the release (and reset z to 0). Packages
with a x.99.z version will be treated specially: we'll bump x to x+1 and
will reset y and z to 0.

Right now RnBeads is at version 1.13.4 to will be bumped to 1.14.0 at
release time if you don't do anything. If you want it to be bumped to
2.0.0 at release time, set its version to 1.99.0 now. If in the next
days you still need to make a few adjustments to the package in
preparation for the release, just bump z as usual.

Cheers,

H.

On 10/23/18 09:29, Fabian Müller wrote:
> Hi,
> We are excited about the new Bioconductor release coming up. In the past, we worked a lot on improving our RnBeads package and now would like to bump the version to 2.0 in the next release. Is this something that the BioC team would do or does it suffice to change the version in the DESCRIPTION file once the new version of BioC is released? Thanks for your help!
>
> Best regards,
> Fabian
> (on behalf of the RnBeads developers)

Hervé Pagès