[Bioc-devel] Need update access agaisnt package 'banocc'

George Weingart george@weing@rt @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Oct 18 03:57:44 CEST 2018

Hi,

This is a follow up to Valerie’s response in regards to the permission to
update “banocc”

I am still getting an error message when I am trying to push:

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git push origin master

fatal: remote error: FATAL: W any packages/banocc nobody DENIED by fallthru

(or you mis-spelled the reponame)

Am I doing something wrong or am I still not permitted to update the
repository ?

Thanks!

George Weingart PhD

Huttenhower Lab

Harvard School of Public Health

DETAILS

List of remotes

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git remote -v

origin https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/banocc (fetch)

origin https://git.bioconductor.org/packages/banocc (push)

Log of the commits

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git log --oneline

9c411f9 (HEAD -> master) Modified DESCRIPTION to update contacts and added
parms to enable correct compile using C++11

756f013 (origin/master, origin/HEAD) replace BiocInstaller biocLite
mentions with BiocManager

ef9422a bump x.y.z versions to odd y after creation of RELEASE_3_7 branch

d937c6d (origin/RELEASE_3_7) bump x.y.z versions to even y prior to
creation of RELEASE_3_7 branch

5cdd6e0 revert commit 63d51b83b60d6656930e0436a42cd606e5ef23b9

63d51b8 mark as unsupported on 32-bit windows; the builders only have
64-bit pandoc

7b7f415 bump x.y.z versions to odd y after creation of RELEASE_3_6 branch

40bc005 (origin/RELEASE_3_6) bump x.y.z versions to even y prior to
creation of RELEASE_3_6 branch

b471035 bump x.y.z versions to odd y after creation of 3_5 branch

e296cfc bump x.y.z versions to even y prior to creation of 3_5 branch

927028f Adding AnnotationFilter, NADfinder, GenomicDataCommons, RIVER,
BioMedR, banocc

Beginning of the extended log of the commits

Tanias-MacBook-Air:banocc georgeweingart$ git log

commit 9c411f9d62abf39cfc1a32cd888a412577463b5c (HEAD -> master)

Author: George Weingart <george.weingart using gmail.com>

Date:   Wed Oct 17 18:42:24 2018 -0700

   Modified DESCRIPTION to update contacts and added parms to enable
correct compile using C++11

commit 756f0130599144e9ec90e61e84f90a9cec307a94 (origin/master, origin/HEAD)

Author: LiNk-NY <mramos09 using gmail.com>

Date:   Tue Aug 28 18:51:28 2018 -0400

   replace BiocInstaller biocLite mentions with BiocManager

commit ef9422abd0d4e323268c9d807e0a094c9dd07dd6

Author: vobencha <valerie.obenchain using roswellpark.org>

Date:   Mon Apr 30 10:41:43 2018 -0400

   bump x.y.z versions to odd y after creation of RELEASE_3_7 branch

commit d937c6d2f55d92fd3fbcfa1226c65c260cd47387 (origin/RELEASE_3_7)

Author: vobencha <valerie.obenchain using roswellpark.org>

Date:   Mon Apr 30 10:35:46 2018 -0400

   bump x.y.z versions to even y prior to creation of RELEASE_3_7 branch