[Bioc-devel] Bioconductor build still has not completed

Koustav Pal kou@t@v@p@l @ending from ifom@eu
Tue Oct 16 12:04:42 CEST 2018

Hi,

My package was submitted to the build machine today morning (4-5 hours ago) and is yet to generate the build report.

The package is part of Bioc 3.8 and is still unreleased.

When I made pushes to the git repo before the builds would complete within a few minutes. The latest push fixed minor bugs.

Are the build machines down? Is this happening to any other package? Is there a way I can access the build machine logs?

Koustav Pal,
PhD Student in Genome Architecture,
Computational Genomics Group,
IFOM - The FIRC Institute of Molecular Oncology,
Via Adamello 16,
20139 Milano, Italy.
Phone: +393441130157
E-mail: koustav.pal using ifom.eu