[Bioc-devel] how can I declare that a package doesn't/can't fully support Windows

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@ @ending from fredhutch@org
Thu Oct 11 16:13:59 CEST 2018

Sounds good.

I should also mention that Rsamtools has pileup() that is available
on all platforms. Don't know how easy it would be to use to achieve
the kind of variant calling you're doing in MTseeker though...

Cheers,
H.