[Bioc-devel] Roxygen documentation under windows

Christian Mertes merte@ @ending from in@tum@de
Mon Oct 8 03:01:35 CEST 2018

Hey all,

I have a question. My package builds perfectly on Linux and MacOS, but fails to link my documentation correctly on Windows, which results in a warning.

The exact error which I get is:
Rd warning: C:/Users/biocbuild/bbs-3.8-bioc/tmpdir/Rtmpei0FPy/R.INSTALL215c42273ec6/OUTRIDER/man/OUTRIDER.Rd:22: file link 'BiocParallelParam' in package 'BiocParallel' does not exist and so has been treated as a topic
The line in my code which generates this is:

#' @param BPPARAM A \code{\link[BiocParallel]{BiocParallelParam}} instance

The error can also be found here:
http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/OUTRIDER/tokay1-checksrc.html <http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/OUTRIDER/tokay1-checksrc.html>

For me it looks odd since it compiles without any error on Linux and MacOS but not on Windows. So I’m not sure if its a bug on Windows or the way I’m linking it in my Roxygen2 documentation.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Christian