[Bioc-devel] Rstudio returns fail for package check

Arman Shahrisa @h@hri@@@@rm@n @ending from hotm@il@com
Mon Oct 1 13:17:03 CEST 2018

Hi Felix,

Thank you very much for mentioning that.
As you have guessed, I�m on windows.
Installing the version 6.0.1 should fix the issue.
Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Arman

From: Felix Ernst<mailto:felix.ernst using ulb.ac.be>
Sent: Monday, October 1, 2018 12:41
To: 'Arman Shahrisa'<mailto:shahrisa.arman using hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [Bioc-devel] Rstudio returns fail for package check

Hi Arman,

I suppose you are using a Windows system?

If yes, rollback to roxygen2 version 6.0.1 using the install_version
function of devtools.

Version 6.1.0 apparently has a bug on windows:
https://github.com/klutometis/roxygen/issues/766

It is fixed on the github branch, but has not hit CRAN yet as fas as I know.

Kind regards,
Felix

---
Felix Ernst, PhD