[Bioc-devel] Cannot access remote upstream after changing the laptop

Turaga, Nitesh Nite@h@Tur@g@ @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Wed Nov 21 14:34:26 CET 2018

Hi,

You should log in to the BiocCredentials app with the correct email registered on your package. You should then generate new keys on your laptop, and upload them on the BiocCredentials app.

This will allow you to access your package again.

http://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/

Best,

Nitesh