[Bioc-devel] Cannot access remote upstream after changing the laptop

Tang, Wenhao wenh@o@t@ng15 @ending from imperi@l@@c@uk
Wed Nov 21 14:27:47 CET 2018

Hi,

I am using a new laptop right now, and would like to update package using it. However I can no longer access the upstream when I "git fetch --all":

wt215 using DESKTOP-JB3QDC1 MINGW64 /d/RNAseqProject/bayNorm_dev/bayNorm (master)
$ git remote -v
origin  https://github.com/WT215/bayNorm.git (fetch)
origin  https://github.com/WT215/bayNorm.git (push)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/bayNorm.git (fetch)
upstream        git using git.bioconductor.org:packages/bayNorm.git (push)

wt215 using DESKTOP-JB3QDC1 MINGW64 /d/RNAseqProject/bayNorm_dev/bayNorm (master)
$ git fetch --all
Fetching origin
Fetching upstream
git using git.bioconductor.org: Permission denied (publickey).

and the repository exists.
error: Could not fetch upstream

Because I am using a new machine, the local SSH information may lost, which is highly likely the cause. May I ask what should I do? Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
Wenhao