[Bioc-devel] No curatedMetagenomicData build triggered

Obenchain, Valerie V@lerie@Obench@in @ending from Ro@wellP@rk@org
Sun Nov 4 03:12:36 CET 2018

Hi Levi,

We've had one experimental data build since the release, posted on Nov
1. Data experiment packages build on Tues, Thurs and Sun. Release should
continue to follow this schedule.

The devel builds are taking a very long time to complete and overlapping
each other which means less dependable builds. Please see this post:

https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/bioc-devel/2018-November/014281.html

Valerie