[Bioc-devel] Build error in tokay2: cannot reserve space for vector

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Mon May 21 14:50:10 CEST 2018

Remember that 32-bit Windows can only address vectors that are less than
2^32 - 1 elements long -- it looks like your example is trying to do
more than this, and the solution is to implement a more modest example.

Martin