[Bioc-devel] modify _R_CHECK_FORCE_SUGGESTS_ ?

Gabe Becker becker@g@be @ending from gene@com
Fri May 18 23:00:00 CEST 2018

Vivek,

Why (ie in what sense) is the package suggested? Is it used in your tests,
examples, or vignette?

If so, those would also fail during R CMD check if the package is not
available even if that environment variable is were false, wouldn't they?

~G