[Bioc-devel] reopen issue (submission) on github

Kort, Eric Eric@Kort @ending from v@i@org
Thu May 17 16:02:36 CEST 2018

Perfect!  Thank you.

For future reference, how will this situation (submissions closed and then needing to be reopened later) be handled generally?  Is an email to Bioc-devel the preferred stimulus for re-opening or is there another mechanism either in place or foreseen?

Thanks again.

From: Shepherd, Lori [mailto:Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2018 9:56 AM
To: Kort, Eric <Eric.Kort at vai.org>; bioc-devel at r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] reopen issue (submission) on github

We will reopen the issue for you.  Please make sure the webhook is still initialized to trigger builds on version bumps.  Once the issue is open, please bump the version and commit to trigger a new build.

Thank you for your interest in Bioconductor.

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets