[Bioc-devel] BiocInstaller: next generation

Nicolas Descostes nicol@@@de@co@te@ @ending from gm@il@com
Wed May 16 16:23:34 CEST 2018

Dear Martin,

I am starting using BiocInstaller. Regarding the BiocManager::valid(),
would it be possible to retrieve a list with one element being a vector of
the packages to update? or to run BiocManager() as  we do with biocLite()?
I would find it easier then copying/pasting the suggested command.

As an opinion, I find it very useful to see the installed vs latest version
in a table, can it be also printed by valid() as biocValid() does?

Thanks,

Nicolas