[Bioc-devel] GenomicRanges List subclass and apply

Jack Fu jfu14 @ending from jhu@edu
Mon May 14 16:56:19 CEST 2018

Hi Michael,

Mostly for sending each element of the GRanges object to a custom
function that runs an identical analysis on each element.
I have some functions that take as input a single range -> calculate
number of reads that overlap the range -> subset the range into K number
of segments based on coverage patterns across the range.

Thanks!
Jack