[Bioc-devel] BSGenome submission.

Hervé Pagès hp@ge@ @ending from fredhutch@org
Mon May 14 07:33:38 CEST 2018

Hi Jose,

Contributed BSgenome packages get added to the repository of
annotation packages rather than to AnnotationHub (think of
AnnotationHub as a repository of files, not packages). Please
make these BSgenome packages available somewhere and provide us
with a link so we can take a look at them. They will need to go
thru a quick review before acceptance. Thanks!

H.

On 05/11/2018 01:39 PM, Jose Die wrote:
> Hello.
>
> I got two BSGenome packages using the BSGenome and I´d like to distribute them.
>
> Please, could anyone give me some information on how to submit them to the AnnotationHub?
>
> Thanks,
> Jose
>

> 	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]

Hervé Pagès