[Bioc-devel] Unexpected Warning About Cross-Reference Without Package Specification

Martin Morgan m@rtin@morg@n @ending from ro@wellp@rk@org
Sat May 12 00:20:47 CEST 2018

On 05/11/2018 06:00 PM, Dario Strbenac wrote:
> Good day,
>
> limma was installed using biocLite, so it would be built before R CMD check was run. I could summarise all of the relevant information and send to R-package-devel mailing list to check if it is a bug.

the 'relevant information' needs to be distilled to a reproducible
example, where I (for instance) can download what you have identified as
the necessary minimum of R code (a shell package?) to reproduce the problem.

Martin