[Bioc-devel] CRAN R 3.5 binary - where is it?

Kenneth Condon roony@g@lbi @ending from gm@il@com
Thu May 10 19:20:17 CEST 2018

Hi all,

I want to submit a package to bioconductor this week but first I want to
build it on the latest R 3.5 release (with bioconductor 3.7). However, CRAN
only has 3.4 binaries
<https://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/ubuntu/trusty/?C=N;O=A> so I've had
to build 3.5 from source which has unfortunately sent me to dependency hell.

Rather than spending the next 3 days fixing all dependencies, does anyone
know when the 3.5 dependency is likely to surface?

I think bioconductor 3.7 cannot be installed on R 3.4 so any advice would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kenneth.