[Bioc-devel] proc.time error

Anand MT @n@nd_mt @ending from hotm@il@com
Tue May 8 08:58:59 CEST 2018

Hi Developers,

I maintain Bioconductor package maftools, which has been failing to build on WIndows platform since it the new release. Error seems to be originating while running examples with the below error.

base::assign(".ptime", proc.time(), pos = "CheckExEnv")

I have googled the issue, many answers suggests to include examples within /dontrun{} to avoid errors. But this has never been the issue before and package has built successfully with the same examples. How do I solve this ?