[Bioc-devel] DOI information

Felix Ernst felix.ernst at ulb.ac.be
Fri May 4 13:16:28 CEST 2018

Dear BioC-Team,

Just as little bug report. I don't want to make a big deal about it:

I just imported the citation information for my package tRNAscanImport into
Citavi using the doi number and the last name was not imported correctly. Is
this due to the middle name(s)? On the package page everything is correct.
The test import using the doi for GenomicRanges worked, but nobody with a
middle name is present. Also I don't know how the information is actually
retrieved providing the doi number to Citavi.

I  just wanted to let you know. Any suggestions, how I can follow up/debug
it this on my end?

Kind regards,

Felix