[Bioc-devel] "Reviving" an existing workflow

Bernd Klaus bernd.klaus at embl.de
Thu May 3 09:03:20 CEST 2018

Dear Bioc Team,

I submitted a Microarray workflow some time ago (using SVN / Jenkins)
to Bioconductor, but I never published it at the (now retired) workflow
page.

Upon a recent request by the Bioc Team, I changed into a package, which
is now at:

packages/maEndToEnd

on the Bioconductor git server. Access works fine with my Bioc
credentials.

In the near feature I want to submit a revised version, so it would be
great if the package could be included in the  build reports:

https://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/workflows-LATEST/

and the workflow be published on the Bioc website.

Could you please guide me on how to proceed?

Thanks and best wishes,

Bernd