[Bioc-devel] vignette problems

campos campos at mpipz.mpg.de
Wed Mar 28 00:42:39 CEST 2018

Dear bioc-devel team,

I am developing the STAN packages and I am running into problems when
trying to build my package. The problem is the following:

Error in vignette_type(Outfile) :
   Vignette product 'STAN.tex' does not have a known filename extension
('NA')
ERROR: installing vignettes failed
* removing '/tmp/Rtmp925Iru/Rinst63471ff1efdc/STAN'
I tried to build the package in old versions (which they used to work)
and I run in other problems but in this case is:

Error in texi2dvi(file = file, pdf = TRUE, clean = clean, quiet = quiet,  :
   Running 'texi2dvi' on 'STAN.tex' failed.
LaTeX errors:
! LaTeX Error: File `beramono.sty' not found.

Type X to quit or <RETURN> to proceed,
or enter new name. (Default extension: sty)

Could you help me with this problem?

Thank you very much,

Rafael