[Bioc-devel] Error during CHECK on Windows (tokay1)

Matthias Döring mdoering at mpi-inf.mpg.de
Thu Mar 22 15:31:42 CET 2018

Although I didn't make any changes to my package openPrimeR, it is
currently not passing the checks on tokay1 due to the following error
while running the examples:

* checking examples ...
** running examples for arch 'i386' ...Warning in file(con, "r") :
   cannot open file '../openPrimeR-Ex_i386.Rout': Permission denied
Error in file(con, "r") : cannot open the connection
Execution halted

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/release/bioc-LATEST/openPrimeR/tokay1-checksrc.html

I've just searched for this type of error and found that it can be
caused by the parallel backend if it isn't explicitly closed. However,
I'm not creating clusters manually but rather using the foreach package
for this purpose, so this shouldn't be the root of the problem.
Interestingly, there are no problems for the development version on
tokay2
(http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/devel/bioc-LATEST/openPrimeR/tokay2-checksrc.html).

Should I just ignore this problem? Any pointers?

Best

  Matthias

--
Matthias Döring