[Bioc-devel] EXTERNAL: Question about Wercker continuous integration

Kevin RUE kevinrue67 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 22:14:03 CET 2018

Hi Marcel,

Thanks for the reply. I tried your `wercker.yml` file (exactly as is), and
still got the same issue:

* creating vignettes ... ERROR
Error: processing vignette 'MyPackage-vignette.Rmd' failed with diagnostics:
package ‘backports’ was installed by an R version with different internals;
it needs to be reinstalled for use with this R version
Execution halted
Error: Command failed (1)
In addition: Warning message:
`cleanup` is deprecated
Execution halted
Check Failed, dumping logs
find: ‘./*.Rcheck’: No such file or directory
failed: Check Failed

I'll leave it be for now, and see if I can get it to work with the new
release in April.

Also, did my email really arrive as  "EXTERNAL" to the bioc-devel mailing
list? That would be odd, I sent it from my bioc-devel registered email
address :/

Kind regards,
Kevin