[Bioc-devel] Applying changes to existing package

Shepherd, Lori Lori.Shepherd at RoswellPark.org
Fri Mar 16 12:32:29 CET 2018

you can also check the build and check status on out systems off the daily build reports.  It normally can take up to 24 hours for changes to appear but you should see the version number bump.

http://bioconductor.org/checkResults/

Lori Shepherd

Bioconductor Core Team

Roswell Park Cancer Institute

Elm & Carlton Streets

Buffalo, New York 14263

________________________________
From: Bioc-devel <bioc-devel-bounces at r-project.org> on behalf of Sean Davis <seandavi at gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, March 16, 2018 6:31:04 AM
To: Christian Oertlin
Cc: bioc-devel at r-project.org
Subject: Re: [Bioc-devel] Applying changes to existing package

Hi, Christian.

There is not yet a browsable version of the Bioconductor git repository.
The way to check git.bioconductor.org status is, as you noted, to work with
a checkout of the repository locally. If you'd like a more visual view of
your local checkout, you might take a look at one of several desktop
repository browsers.

Sean

On Fri, Mar 16, 2018 at 5:53 AM Christian Oertlin <christian.oertlin at ki.se>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I am the maintainer of the anota2seq package.  The package was accepted
> for release 3.6 and is on the bioconductor webpage.
>
> I had minor updates for the package which I pushed to the github
> repositories by following the steps here:
> https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/
>
> I can see the changes in my github webpage ChrOertlin/anota2seq/
>
> This might be a very naive question. When I follow to
> https://git.bioconductor.org/ I can find the package as listed. Is there
> a way to see the contents of that repository other from changing into the
> upstream git branch locally, for example a website like my personal github
> account? Just to check if everything is in the right place in a more visual
> way...
>

> Cheers,
> Christian

Sean Davis, MD, PhD