[Bioc-devel] Applying changes to existing package

Christian Oertlin christian.oertlin at ki.se
Fri Mar 16 10:53:17 CET 2018

Hello everyone,

I am the maintainer of the anota2seq package.  The package was accepted for release 3.6 and is on the bioconductor webpage.

I had minor updates for the package which I pushed to the github repositories by following the steps here: https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/sync-existing-repositories/

I can see the changes in my github webpage ChrOertlin/anota2seq/

This might be a very naive question. When I follow to https://git.bioconductor.org/ I can find the package as listed. Is there a way to see the contents of that repository other from changing into the upstream git branch locally, for example a website like my personal github account? Just to check if everything is in the right place in a more visual way...

Cheers,
Christian