[Bioc-devel] Duplicate commits in mimager package

Rainer Johannes Johannes.Rainer at eurac.edu
Wed Mar 7 07:26:15 CET 2018

I recently had a similar problem with my FamAgg and ensembldb packages. I had to remove the duplicated commits with `git rebase -i <sha from last non-duplicated commit>` (i.e. interactive rebasing). During/after that I had to fix some merge conflicts and ended overwriting my github master with the cleaned history (`git push -f origin master`) - Nithesh replaced then the Bioconductor git repos with the fixed github masters.

I think the duplicated commits are leftovers from my (potentially faulty) git-svn setup.

cheers, jo