[Bioc-devel] Duplicate commits in mimager package

Aaron Wolen aaron at wolen.com
Tue Mar 6 18:23:40 CET 2018

Hi all,

I attempted syncing my existing GitHub repo for the mimager package with git.bioconductor.org and was left with many duplicate commits, as documented.

Hoping to keep my history intact, I performed a rebase to clean-up the dupes (giving preference to commits with git-svn-ids) but can’t force push these changes upstream to Bioconductor. Would it be possible to update the Bioconductor history to match what’s on GitHub (https://github.com/aaronwolen/mimager), similar to what was done for the ASSIGN package?

Thanks,
Aaron