[Bioc-devel] SVN to GIT

Servant Nicolas nicolas.servant at curie.fr
Tue Mar 6 10:04:04 CET 2018

Dear all,

I try a couple of weeks ago to move to git to maintain the HiTC package,
but I did not succeed.
I followed the guidelines here ;

https://bioconductor.org/developers/how-to/git/maintain-github-bioc/

But when I try to fetch the BioC repo, it does not work

$ git fetch upstream
The authenticity of host 'git.bioconductor.org (34.192.48.227)' can't be
established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:nXILc5fVCnDfOID8HgPi+mSufGtr2JMYgnRa1JAQj/Q.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
Warning: Permanently added 'git.bioconductor.org,34.192.48.227' (ECDSA)
to the list of known hosts.
Permission denied (publickey).
Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository
exists.

I also did something with my ssh key from here
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdlTbNjsQJDp0BA480vo4tNufs0ziNyNmexegNZgNieIovbAA/viewform
but nothing happen.
Could you help me fixing this point ?
Many thanks. Best