[Bioc-devel] Questions about tokay2 and import 'grDevices::windows' versus 'IRanges::windows'

Martin, Tiphaine tiphaine.martin at kcl.ac.uk
Thu Mar 1 15:32:51 CET 2018

hi,

I have a warning under windows (tokay2) for my devel version of my package (coMET). I am not sure how to answer it:

* checking whether package 'coMET' can be installed ... WARNING
Found the following significant warnings:
  Warning: replacing previous import 'grDevices::windows' by 'IRanges::windows' when loading 'coMET'

I am not sure that IRanges::windows is equal to

'grDevices::windows'. I don't have this error message under linux or MacOS.

I will be happy to have some advices about that.

Best,

tiphaine